Sheep Wool insulation is 100% pure sheep wool
Isolena Comfort Sheep Wool insulation is generally used in attic floor spaces and has a thermal conductivity of 0.042 W/mK.
Isolena Comfort is light weight, easy to touch and is a sustainable raw material. It achieves the highest levels of insulation through a natural sustainable raw material like no other.
Sheep Wool insulation is extremely breathable and can absorb up to 33% of its own weight in moisture without any compromise to its insulation qualities.
Reasons to use Sheep Wool
- The only 100% naturally produced sheeps wool insulation product on the market that has no polyester as “filling” material and no binders.
- 100% Sheep wool has been awarded the coveted Nature Plus Seal and has European Technical Approval (ETA)
- 100% Sheep wool will keep its insulation value even if moisture is present in the building.
- 100% Sheep wool helps to prevent overheating in summer.
- 100% Sheep wool keeps it’s “loft” through the lifecycle, it does not slump or reduce in thickness over the years unlike polyester or fibreglass
- 100% Sheep wool helps to reduce the surface spread of flame.
- 100% Sheep wool uses only 15% of the energy to produce when compared with fibreglass and solid foam insulation.
- 100% Sheep wool is fully biodegradable at the end of its life.
- 100% Sheep wool is irritant free and completely safe to use 100% Sheep wool has no harmful side effects
Thickness: 100mm, 150mm