Marine Plywood is a durable building material ideal for a range of different construction projects.With the ability to perform in both humid and wet conditions it’s a very popular material for tradespeople to work with, especially considering it resists both delaminating and fungal attack.
- Cost effective fully structural panels
- Lightweight, strong and flat
- Sustainability of product supply
- CE2+ certified (EN 13986:2004 Annex ZA)
- Complies with technical class EN 636-2 per EN 636:2003
- Formaldehyde Class E1 (and CARB exempt)